What qualifications are necessary to be a life care planner?

Author: admin
Date: 03.05.2020 Time to read: < 1 min
ExpertPays pays board certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (physiatrist) physicians. Most of whom are also fellowship trained in Pain Management. We also work with physician and non-physician certified life care planners.

Fill out our application to get started!